What should I expect at my bridal appointment?
This is such a fun time! We have several suggestions to help you to make this special appointment one to remember:
- It’s important to have your wedding date set and venue booked, or at least a very good idea, when you come for your appointment. This will help us to ensure that we can provided any special request orders in a timely manner. Your venue can help to set the tone or theme of your entire wedding and help you to decide on a gown that not only fits your ceremony style, but also feels unique and personal to you.
- Your gown budget is an important part of your appointment. Knowing the maximum amount that you feel comfortable spending on your gown is incredibly helpful so that we can guide you to making this important decision.
- Your bridal stylist will accompany you in the fitting room for fastening and fit. Please have on proper undergarments at your appointment.
- Having an idea of the type of gown you are envisioning for your big day can be very helpful as you begin your appointment. We invite you to look over our Pinterest account for wedding planning inspiration and to see bridal gowns by the amazing designers that we have to offer our brides-to-be. Show 2 or 3 of your favorite gowns to your bridal stylist to get a great start on finding the gown that is perfectly YOU!
- Our boutique can accommodate up to 4 of your closest and trusted loved ones. Choose guests that will be supportive.
- We love babies!! However, we are unable to accommodate strollers. Please be mindful of this as you and your guests prepare for your appointment.
How Do I Order My Gown?
For every gown ordered in our boutique, your measurements will be taken and we always refer to the sizing guide provided by each individual designer so that we can help to provide you with a gown size that will best fit you with the least amount of alterations. If ordering through our website, please take proper measurements and refer to the designer’s sizing guide. We advise ordering to fit the largest measurement and having alterations for a truly custom fit. If you are ordering a bridal gown with a custom length measurement, please bring your shoes to that appointment. All gowns must be paid in full upon placing gown order.
Do you offer alterations?
No, however we can provide the contact information for several skilled seamstresses in our local area.
Do you have a buy-back program or offer gown rentals?
No, we are not currently taking gowns on consignment, nor do we offer gown rentals.
Do you rent tuxedos or suits?
Yes! We partner with Jim’s Formal Wear and Paul Morrell to bring you all the latest styles for your formal event.
How often do you offer sample sales?
We host sample sales throughout the year. This gives you an amazing opportunity to purchase a gorgeous gown at an incredible discount! Keep checking our website and social media for these updates!